Since 1997 PC Alternatives, Inc. has been a locally owned computer company that provides professional and technical support, services and sales for laptops, Macs, desktops and even cracked or damaged tablets and iPhones. We have been providing both in-office and on-site services for residential and businesses all over Hampton Roads the last 19+ years and counting. Listen to our radio commercial and/or Watch our video to quickly learn more about our company.
New Office Location
We have always been in an office vs. a store front to save money on high retail space. By doing this, allows us to keep our labor cost down thus saving our customers money.
Our new office location is now open at 1092 Laskin Road, Suite 106 (Birdneck Square Office Complex) also in Virgina Beach.
*Click on our street address link above vs. using your GPS for the best directions.
We are open Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturdays from 10am - 2:00pm. We are even available on Sundays by phone at 689-2889, live chat or remote desktop support. If we do just so happen to miss your call, please leave a VM message or even send us a text to 757-343-3897. We will call or text you back as soon as possible - which is always within the same hour that you called.
PC Alternative's mission is to provide superior customer satisfaction in the Information Technology (IT) market. We accomplish this by combining quality service, support and highly trained personnel, who are dedicated to providing unsurpassed customer service all at very competitive prices.
Matt Norment - President and Founder (pictured below) has lived in the Hampton Roads area most of his life and has contributed to his community for many years. Back in 1997, while working in Virginia Beach as a Network Administrator and IT Manager for an international enginering firm, he started his own little part-time computer business during nights and weekends. After working for the firm for about 7 years, he left in 2004 and decided to work full-time in his own computer business and has been the last 20 years.
He was also a member of the Virginia Beach Jaycees. During his tenure in the Jaycees, he served for 2 years on the Board of Directors as Public Relations Vice President. He still associates with his chapter and occassionally continues to be involved with other community projects. Matt displays this same level of commitment in his company and continues to be recognized for his tradition of excellence throughout Hampton Roads. Read what our clients are saying on our Reviews page in their own words about Matt Norment, his company and Technicians.
"I am very passionate about helping others with all aspects of technology in this fast past and changing world we live in"
Edward Sullivan - Our highly experienced Technician can fix anything! From Laptop DC Power Jacks, Macs, Tablets, Smartphone cracked screens to soldering Playstation control boards. He previously worked for a computer company in Northern Virginia for 10+ years before relocating to the Hampton Roads area. He also worked for Apple repairing a variety of their products. He is trained to replace your cracked iPad, iPhone or other miscellaneous tablet screen. Not only does Edward pay close attention to every detail, he does it in a very timely fashion. He does not consider any technical challenges as "work" but more so as "fun". He truly enjoys what he does and is our best master Technician.
We are looking for highly experienced hands-on PC Tech's.
See full job description here
Feel free to read or even leave YOUR OWN reviews by clicking on any of the links below:
(1) Free Written Estimates - During laptop Check-In
(2) Free Assessments - During laptop Check-In
(3) Free Consultation - During laptop Check-In
(4) Free Phone Support - Life Time
(5) Free Email Support - Life Time
(6) Free Live Chat General Support - Life Time
* Centrally located and easy access (just 2-miles from 264 and Town Center)
* Save time, money and minimize down-time by using our on-site service, Remote or Phone Support
* We can come to your home, office or provide immediate remote support to diagnose and fix
* Saturday hours 10am - 2pm (Winter hours only). Saturdays and Sundays by phone, live chat or remote.
Computer Repair Service Guarantee
* We always guarantee the work we do
* Go well above and beyond to get your computer problems solved
* We will be there if you have issues well after service has been completed
* 30-day warranty on all our labor services
* If not completely satisfied, we will do whatever we can to fix the problem and we’ll do it as fast as possible
* The moment you walk into our office, your computer will be checked-in
* You will be given a free written estimate
* Our Technician will start to take care of your computer generally within the same dayhour of being checked-in
* Your call or email for requested service will be answered promptly
* We are available to come on-site generally within 24 hours depending upon our work schedule at that time
* For immediate support, the fastest solution is to use our Remote Support service
A Few Of Our Services Are
* Virus Removal
* All Screen Replacement - Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone
* DC Power Jack Repair
* Windows\Mac Boot Issues
* Data Backup and Recovery
* Over Heating and Display Issues
* More Services
* Free written check-in estimates
* Free quick assessments upon check-in
* Great deals and discount coupons
* Military and other service customer discounts
* Competitive rates generally from 25% - 50% less than those big box store "Geeks"
* Guarantee to match or beat any other competitor's labor price (with competitor's apples to apples written quote)
* Immediate free estimate the moment you walk in our office so you are able to plan ahead on service costs
* On-site services at very reasonable "flat and hourly rates"
* We serve all of Hampton Roads
Quality Customer Service:
* Deal with the President and owner on every issue big or small
* More personalized business gives the customer an over all better experience
* When you walk in to our office you are immediately greeted and taken care of
* With us, you are a name not just a number like the big box stores
* When you leave with your fixed computer, we will follow up with a call, email or letter making sure you are 100% satisifed